The data you provide on the Nordic-Baltic Security Summit registration form and in the course of other communications with the organizers will be used based on your consent in good faith to inform you about conferences in the field of Security and ICT and which Security Software OÜ and Confent OÜ organise, also to keep you up to date with the event (emails with updates). In the process of preparing the event we usually send updates regarding the registration opening, early bird and ticket info and program updates. We send updates only when we have something new to tell you. Please be advised that the data you provide is essential for us to enable your participation in the event. Additionally, as a part of our service, we will also send you two emails: 1) a final participation letter to inform you about the practical information (e.g venue address, timings, parking etc); 2) an after-event letter to provide you a reference to the created media (e.g. photo gallery, videos, presentations).
We may use your data in the following way:
- Your name, surname and organisation name will be used on the name tag that you will receive at the event. We may add a QR code to the name tag and scan it when you enter an event venue or communicate with event partners.
- Your contact number is important in case we need to get in touch with you to give you relevant and urgent information (e.g in the event of force majeure), we also sometimes call if interested parties who have visited the event previously have not registered to upcoming event.
- Your data and organisation address are needed for billing and we also might send you the paper invitation for the next event.
- We collect attendees data on the virtual summit platform to understand who visited specific partner’s stand and listened to specific presentations. We might share this information with event partners, if they have a legitimate interest in the data.
- We analyse attendees data to see how many participants and from which country attended/did not attend, also which field and occupation representatives attended. We assure you that it is not possible to identify you based on such analysis. The purpose of such analysis is to gather statistical information.
The data you provide will be securely held and handled only by event organising team – the entities responsible for processing and preserving your data are Security Software OÜ (registry code: 11924368) and Confent OÜ (registry code: 12388044). We store the submitted information in a content management system web application database (for collection purposes) and in a collaboration spreadsheet hosted in Google Drive service (for participant processing purposes). The attendance list in the format of name, surname and organisation name, will be provided to event partners upon their request for informational purpose (please find the partners list on the event webpage). We do not provide your phone number, email or organisation address to event partners or other third parties that are not named on the list above – only exceptions are the rare cases when we use our trustworthy partner to contact you for the reasons mentioned in the data section. When we use the above mentioned service we will add the name of the third party to the list of our event partners and an agreement will be concluded with the partner limiting the use of the data only for this event and excluding any other purposes.
For better protection of your data, we would like to inform you of your rights regarding the data held by us. These rights include the right to request information regarding what data we have about you and rectification or erasure of your personal data; the right to restrict or object to the processing of your data; the right to transfer your data to another entity (for example to another event organiser). You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing made before the withdrawal. Keep in mind, that the data you provide is essential for us to enable your participation in the event and to inform you of future events. If you decide not to share your personal data, we might not be able to provide these services for you.
After the event we would like to store your contact information to keep you informed of the future events relevant to you. If you do not want to receive information about this or other events and conferences organised by Security Software OÜ and/or Confent OÜ, let us know by leaving the box for staying informed unticked when filling the registration form. In this case your data will be deleted from our database within four weeks after the event. If you decide that you would like to stay in our database, we will discreetly keep informing you about events that are of interest to you. In order to protect your data, after three year period we will send you an email kindly asking you to update your data and requesting your consent to keep processing/storing your data for the aforementioned purposes. If you no longer wish to receive any news form us, you can exercise your right to be forgotten (see next section).
Right to be forgotten
We assure that we keep your data securely and use only for the purposes and in the manner mentioned above. Please note that if you decide that your data should be forgotten or deleted from our database you will not receive any more participation invitations (including free invitations) to conferences and forums in the field of Security and ICT that Security Software OÜ and/or Confent OÜ organise.