CCSP training and certification
The Official (ISC)² CCSP training provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam.
Taught by an (ISC)²-authorized instructor, the course features:
- Official (ISC)² courseware
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Collaboration with classmates
not currently available for self-paced course
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
Who should attend
The training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as but not limited to:
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
- Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2. Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4. Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5. Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6. Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Online instructor led training course starts between January 26th – March 18th. Exact date to be confirmed.
- We do have CCSP instructor available also for the weeks of November 30th, December 7th and 14th on the year of 2020.
- Minimum class size is 15 person.
- Duration 5 days.
- Must be booked by November 30th.
- Please write to email@example.com or use contact form.