CISSP training and certification
The CISSP is ideal for information security professionals seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity strategy and hands-on implementation. It shows you have the advanced knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and manage an organization’s overall security posture.
To qualify for the CISSP, candidates must pass the exam and have at least five years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). A candidate who doesn’t yet have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² after successfully passing the CISSP exam. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have six years to earn the experience needed for CISSP certification.
Jobs that typically use or require the CISSP
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Online instructor led training starts between March 1st – April 28th. Exact date to be confirmed.
- Minimum class size is 15 person.
- Duration 5 days.
- Must be booked by November 30th.
- Training+exam voucher 2199€ + VAT (normal price 3400€ + VAT).
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact form.